Monday, July 7, 2008

new items and a new venue!

Sweaters and hats...now available in machine-washable wool! Many people like acrylic because they say it is washable. It is washable, but not recommended for babies because the same element that makes it so very washable also makes it very flammable, and not something most of us want on our sweet little ones. Wool is naturally flame resistant, and natural fibers are, in my opinion, just the way to go. So until now, most of my things were only hand-washable. After all, you wash the baby by hand, don't you?

BUT! Now I have this amazing wool that is machine washable and very soft. And I have a cooperative model willing to pose for me. Meet Mattie. He's more patient than his younger sister, and was even willing to put on the pink hat for me (just for a minute) so I could check the sizing. What a guy!


NonEssentials in the Downtown Palmer Plaza is now carrying Baruch's Lullaby. They also carry some of my other favorite things: coffee, tea, pottery, balsamic vinegars, hand-made jewelry, jellies and sauces, candles...and the last two times I've been there, they've fed me samples of blue cheese, cupcakes, chicken and rice with coconut sauce, and I can't remember what else. I had to turn down the proffered cup of coffee because I had just finished my quota of caffeine for the day and anymore would have put me over the edge!



Shown: 6-12 months sweater, 6-12 months hat, 3-7 yrs. hat

No comments:

AddThis