Thursday, December 31, 2009

in the news!


Ever googled yourself? C'mon, admit it. It can be frustrating if you have a common-ish name (or even, not too common - I'm amazed at how many Shannons there are with a certain Spanish last name out there!). But I love googling Baruch's Lullaby. It's me, incognito! Sometimes I recognize the article (the author notified me) and sometimes it's a total surprise. You crafters and sellers should try it for yourself! Kind of a back-door way to find out what people think and what they are saying.


Here are a couple from December...

-The Art of Gifting Locally from the Alaska Dispatch

-the Deusprovidebit blog


...and you might've seen this if you saw it on the CAST thread on Etsy. It wasn't "google-able," but it was recognizable (by my sister-in-law, at least - thanks for the tip!) - and though the story is sad, the baby is precious, and his hat is cute, too!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34617556/ns/us_news-life/
Just pretend the caption under it says, "Knitted hat by Baruch's Lullaby." Because it was! Yay!

No comments:

AddThis