Saturday, September 25, 2010

Rushings-Out and Rescuings


I have no time...the wind is wild here tonight and I like to be ready just in case the power goes out. To my right I have four projects piled in a heap waiting to be finished, and there's also that %^&*! flier I need to get done for the craft fair (and you know how I love computer work right?)...

So I was going to put this off til later but I really feel like maybe someone out there just needs this tonight. Do you? I have needed it's message before, too. I still need it.

Anyway, just a sweet poem that the kids are memorizing lately, but you can find a lot of wisdom in children's literature. Enjoy and know that you are loved...and go take out those dragons. Fight and win! ♥

Knight-In-Armour


Whenever I'm a shining knight,
I buckle on my armour tight;
And then I look about for things,
Like Rushings-Out, and Rescuings,
And Savings from the Dragon's Lair,
And fighting all the dragons there.
And sometimes when our fights begin,
I think I'll let the dragons win...
And then I think perhaps I won't,
Because they're Dragons, and I don't.
- A.A. Milne, When We Were Six

AddThis