So, up for grabs (well, not entirely, but sorta) is one $25 gift certificate to Baruch's Lullaby. Not totally for "grabs," I guess, but very easy. This is so simple, even I can figure out how it works.
But wait...let me just say real quick that this is Giveaway Number One of 2. Giveaway Number Two will be a little different, and will happen shortly after this one. But for now, details:
1. Refer people to our Facebook fan page. Ask them to post on our wall that you sent them. If they would like to join the contest, they can also refer people to our page.
2. That's it. There is no #2. (See? I told you this was simple!) The person who sends the most people to "like" our page by 11 pm (AK time) on March 25, 2011 wins. Easy enough?
As our adoption gets closer, your word-of-mouth support helps us incredibly. So tell your friends about us! Tell them that we love kids. Tell them that we make gorgeous products (if we do say so ourselves). And tell them that we, too, know what it's like to change a dozen diapers a day and walk around unknowingly wearing dried baby boogers while still being a fashionista (okay, never mind...don't tell them that!).
At first I thought we would give away a particular item, but this way the winner gets to choose! Here are a few things from our shop that a $25 gift certificate will pay for (these prices do not include shipping):
- thumbless baby mittens ($13 or $17, depending on size)
- crocheted hairband/neckwrap ($18 - more colors on the way)
- a hair kerchief ($22)
- most of our hats (starting at $16)
- some of our scarflettes ($22-25)
- crocheted neckwarmer with button ($22)
- a knit neckwarmer/cowl for all ages ($18)
- pair of small baby booties ($25)
- felted winter mittens ($20 or $24, depending on size)
...or, it can significantly reduce the cost of any of our other items. :)
I hope you find something you love. Thanks so much for stepping out into the downpour with us as we hold out our teaspoon to collect a couple of raindrops (and if that doesn't make sense to you, please see this post). He moves us!