Thursday, April 7, 2011

and the winner is...

Oh, come on!! You think I should tell you right away or something?!?

First, our highly technical process was this: I made a numbered list as entries came in. Then I plugged the numbers into Random.org. That's it. Easy. Took all of two seconds. But the reason I feel I should explain this to you is because I have no idea how to make a screenshot. None. I tried it once, and my short computer screen didn't do it right anyway, and I just don't want to learn it again right now before going to bed. Sooo...anyhoo, that's how we did it.


But we have a winner! Drumroll...


Angie at Steampunk Funk is our winner! Congratulations! Thanks for entering!

3 comments:

mattscraftywife said...

Congrats Angie!

Very Verdant said...

Ah, I am so sad...I was seriously hoping to win but YAY!!!!! for Angie!!! Sweet giveaway!

Steampunk Funk said...

Awe, thanks guys! This was an awesome give away and so much fun to participate in.

AddThis